Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
- Full composite handlebar
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35 — believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. A wider rise range to perfectly tune your fit. From ultra low 10mm rise to super high 35mm rise - Race Face's lowest and highest rises yet, with the much loved 20mm rise rounding out the 3 rise options. The SIXC 35 bar also expands to a 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance
$145.00 - $160.00
- Unidirectional carbon fiber riser bar with 35mm stem clamp area - Downhill strength with a 25% weight saving as compared to aluminum - Premium quality unidirectional carbon weave - 25% weight saving over aluminum - 5° upsweep, 8° bend - 235g
All-mountain riding has been progressing at a blistering rate and Easton is staying on top of the new school. Their Haven Carbon Handlebar is more than just insanely light, it's also ludicrously strong. Utilizing Easton's considerable composites knowledge, TaperWall technology and their renowned angles, this bar lets all-mountain rippers shred faster and fly farther. Continue progressing.
Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Carbon Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader. Easton also keeps the Havoc ridiculously light through their considerable carbon knowledge and TaperWall technology. When the trail tilts downward, you're going to want the Havoc in your hands.
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
$95.00 - $115.90
- 780mm wide high strength shot peened 7-series aluminum - Hard anodized finish with laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
All-mountain riding has been progressing at a blistering rate and Easton stays on the leading edge. Their Haven Handlebar is more than just light, it's also impressively strong. Utilizing Easton's considerable aluminum knowledge, TaperWall technology and their renowned angles, this bar lets all-mountain rippers shred faster and fly farther. Just grip it and rip, and continue progressing.
Wide bars are all the rage for a reason: increased stability, more control and less fatigue. With Easton's Havoc 35 Bar, riders can have tons of strength and stiffness without the heft. The Havoc 35 aluminum handlebar is a full 800mm wide and thanks to EA90 aluminum, TaperWall butting, and Easton’s legendary cold-working process, the Havoc is among the lightest, strongest and stiffest aluminum DH bars on the market.
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader. Easton also keeps the Havoc light through their considerable aluminum knowledge and TaperWall technology. When the trail tilts downward, you're going to want the Havoc in your hands.
Easton's EA70 Aero Road Handlebar offers awesome strength, low weight and superb control for your road bike. It's constructed from aluminum with TaperWall technology that puts material where you need it and none where you don't. Plus, its ergonomic bends put you in a natural, efficient riding position, while the bar’s double-groove design provides flush cable routing for a clean look and a comfortable grip.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Easton's EA70 Road Handlebar offers awesome strength, low weight and superb control for your road bike. It's constructed from aluminum with TaperWall technology that puts material where you need it and none where you don't. Plus, its ergonomic bends put you in a natural, efficient riding position, while the bar’s double-groove design provides flush cable routing for a clean look and a comfortable grip.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
Giant's Contact SL Trail Riser Handlebars are made from lightweight 2014 aluminum. Engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, they boast pinpoint steering precision plus incredible power delivery.
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
The EA50 Riser boasts the lightness and durability of Easton's aluminum TaperWall construction for outstanding stiffness and extraordinary strength. Plus, the 27-inch-wide EA50 provides added control for tough, technical sections, and the rise of this bar gives you a more upright body position for confidence on steep descents.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Page 1 of 2 Next page